Dr. Asma Al Teneiji is currently an Innovation and Entrepreneurship Assistant Professor at Rabdan Academy. Prior to joining Rabdan Academy, she worked for Abu Dhabi Securities Market in the Finance Department as a Financial Analyst & for Abu Dhabi Gas Industries LTD (GASCO), as a Budget Analyst.
Before beginning her academic career, she completed her Doctorate in Finance from Brunel University, UK and MBA from Richmond University, UK. She has conducted research in Markets efficiencies and PPP and is currently focusing on research in the fields of both finance and innovation. Dr Asma is devoted to teaching and focuses on inspiring and guiding her students into becoming the future entrepreneur’s and leaders of the UAE.
PhD, Finance and Economics, Brunel University in London
Mba, Finance, Richmond (the American International University in London)
Training Certificate in teaching Innovation and Entrepreneurship from Stanford University Program
- Introduction to Innovation to BSc students of Policing and Security & Homeland Security.
- Introduction to Innovation in Arabic to BSc Crime Scenes Students.
- Introduction to Innovation to Diploma students in Arabic.
-Professional communication skills.
- linkages between markets in the Gulf and whether the Gulf States are ready for a currency union.
- Cross Arbitrage, the law of one price and Specification in Developed Free Floating Economies and Compared to the Gulf States.
- United States (US) dollar ($) and the responsiveness of prices across the Gulf, the extent to which there may already be a common market for goods.
-The efficiency of the money markets in relation to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to determine whether interest rate pass through is effective and yields reflect an efficient market for debt.
- The financial markets were considered; first to determine whether any of the exchanges behave in an anomalous way, and then the extent to which these markets are integrated.
-Measuring students’ performance and achievements by applying new and different methods in teaching.
-Using different methods to measure the improvement of student’s confidence of in the class rooms.
-Testing The impact of Guided Mastery method on Students Self efficacy and achievements Based on Design-Thinking Assessment. (Under process)
-Measuring student’s developments and performance if the Lean Startup method is applied in teaching. (Under process)
-The impact of Design thinking process in student’s Confidence and Self Efficacy. (Under process)