Muhammad holds a master’s degree in Arabic literature and modern criticism, holds a diploma in training, and is currently studying a PHD in literary and critical studies in the Arabic language.
I have 15 years of experience in the education field, of which 5 years are in Jordan and 10 years are in the UAE. I worked as a teacher and lecturer for all levels in the Ministry of Education and universities in Jordan and the UAE.
I worked as a university lecturer in many training courses related to the Arabic language and my field of specialization, and held several positions:
• Coordinator of the Arabic language program.
• Deputy Head of the Media Department.
• Director of media camps for two years.
I have additional experience in:
• Reviewing courses in universities.
• Preparing competitions in Arabic.
• Author of many articles and research published internationally.
• Participant with scientific research papers in several international conferences.
• Did for New courses with their development
I am always working on developing myself to provide everything new to the students and to my institution.
Major (Bachelor) Arabic language and its literature Year 2005
Major (Master) Arabic language and its literature (literature and criticism modern) Year 2010
PHD Arabic language and its literature Year Under process
Arabic non-native speaker
Conference and Exhibition for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers / Modern methods in teaching Arabic to non - native speakers(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
-Technology and Education Technology Conference and e-learning (U.A.E)
-digital libraries and education(U.A.E)
-conference on Giftedness and Creativity.(U.A.E)
-Conference of curriculum and teaching method. (U.A.E)
(Title 3:Article (In U.A.E) (2019-2020)
- Learning languages is the key to the future of the world
- teacher and e-learning
- الإدخار رأس مال الأمم
-Conference on Teaching Thinking
- Research title: The educational role of the Arab family in the face of the challenges of globalization
- The Academic Performance Challenges of Students in terms of Obtaining the Cumulative average Required from Donors to Continuing Study scoops Q2 Under process
- The Effect of an Interactive E-Book on Teaching Arabic to Non –Native Speakers. scoops Q2 Under process