Dr. Asma Ahmed Hasan AlNuaimi
Assistant Professor - General Education and Foundation Program
Asma Alnuaimi. PhD in Happiness at Work, from the University of Manchester, UK. I moved to work in many institutions and in different positions, but teaching and expanding the awareness of others is my passion and it’s an important part of my mission in this life. I love to see the effect that knowledge makes in learners’ behaviours and the changes it adds to their present and their future. I am happy to be part of Rabdan Academy wonderful team.
One of the key contributions that I am proud of during my career journey include: raising the results of the excellence teams at the Ministry of State for Federal National Council Affairs; hereby achieving the organisation’s highest application and results-driven training plan since its establishment, raising the percentage of the training programme’s applied outcomes from 20% to 89% in just one year – a major achievement.
- Rashid Award for Scientific Outstanding 2019.
- Best Suggestion Award: in the Ministry of State for National Council Affairs 2013.
- Award of the Office of Teachers’ Affairs, Action Research Branch (2nd place) (2011)
- Award of the Office of Teachers Affairs Teachers Association (read in a book (1st place) (2007)
- Award for Excellence in the History Competition (Research) (1995)
- Award of Excellence in the Library Competition Information Archive (1993)
In addition, shields of thanks and appreciation for contributing to Committees of Excellence, conferences and festivals, voluntary positions, and comments in the press, on TV radio stations, and at seminars and workshops.
- PhD in Happiness at work (The Role of Leadership Style and Human Resource Management) from the University of Manchester, UK (2018).
- MSc in Creativity and Change Management with Excellence Honors degree from the Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University, UAE (2010).
- Bachelor of English language education with Honors from Ittihad University, UAE (2003).
- Management Fundamentals.
- Leadership Styles and Theories.
- Organisational Culture and Organisational Behavior.
- Happiness at Work.
- Change Management.
- Managing Effective Projects.
- Happiness at life and Happiness at work
- How Do Personal Attitudes Affect Employee Happiness at Work?
- Religion and Happiness at Work