Rabdan Academy has a library and information Center containing books, journals, reports and other media. Students and staff can search the library catalog and use many of its resources and services online via the library intranet.
- To encourage use of the library and its facilities by students, faculty and staff.
- To provide bibliographic guides to the contents of the collection and assist students, faculty and staff to access the content.
- To develop collections of materials that support, enrich and satisfy the curricula and research needs of students, faculty and staff.
- To provide reference resources, printed and electronic.
Sunday to Thursday 8AM – 5PM.
- Borrowing and Circulating
- Copying and Printing
- Course Resources
- Internet Resources
- Off campus access
- Recommend a Purchase (Student and Staff)
- Trial Database Request
|Maximum items||Loan Period (Calendar days)||Loan Period (Calendar days)||Period (Calendar days)||Maximum (Number)||(Amount)|
Actual replacement cost plus shipping (if applicable) + 20% processing fee
To be announced