Undergraduate admissions process at Rabdan Academy requires applicants to meet the following:
1. Pass the interview successfully
2. Proof of English Language Proficiency, and obtain required high school score.
3. Pass the internal Math test.
For more information on the admissions application process and procedure kindly refer to Rabdan Academy Undergraduate Catalog.
Students seeking admission to an undergraduate degree programs must satisfy the Academy general admission requirements, meet minimum English language requirements and satisfy all other program-specific requirements that are stipulated for entry into the program.
Applicants are expected to have:
- A minimum GSC score of 80%, or equivalent for Diploma, Higher Diploma and Bachelor Programs
- For undergraduate academic programs delivered in English Language requirements by achieving at least 1250 of EmSAT or IELTS score of 5.5 or the equivalent TOEFL iBT score of 71, or equivalent
- For undergraduate academic programs delivered in Arabic Language requirements by achieving at least 950 of English in EmSAT or IELTS score of 4.5. or the equivalent TOEFL iBT score of 51, or equivalent
- For undergraduate academic programs delivered in Arabic Language requirements by achieving at least 1000 of Arabic in EmSAT test.
- Completed online application form.
- Copy of Emirates ID.
- Copy of the passport in addition to a copy of the unified number with the number Ethbara.
- Birth certificate
- High school certificate of origin and photo
- Equivalency certificate from the UAE Ministry of Education (All private schools)
- Passport size picture
- A copy of the family book (Khulasa AlQaid)
- English language proficiency certificate (EmSAT English, IELTS or TOEFL) if available
Tuition Fees – Preparatory
Per course/ semester (AED)
42 500.00 AED
Per Year (AED)
Tuition Fees – Program (Bachelor, Diploma)
(AED), 2850 per Credit hour
Number of Credit
Tuition Fee (AED)
Refunds (tuition Fees and Accommodation fees)
Prior to start
After 3rd week
Semester start date is as published in Rabdan academic calendar
Note : Refund is after deduction of the admission fees (See below)
Includes fees admission assessment and placement, orientation, admission administration, ID card, Student Email. This is one time payment on admission.
Other Administration Fees
Transfer Credit (per course)
Challenge Exam (per course)
Accommodation Fees (per Semester)
1st Issue (AED)
Additional copies or replacement
Letters (Enrolment verifications)
Locker key replacement
Fall 2022 Online Applications start date Monday, February 14th, 2022
Fall 2022 Online Applications Deadline Friday, August 12th, 2022
Spring 2023 Online Applications start date Monday, September 26th, 2022
Spring 2023 Online Applications Deadline Friday, January 6th, 2022