Applicants who wish to apply for the Undergraduate Programs at Rabdan Academy must complete an application form through the online portal.
Undergraduate admissions process at Rabdan Academy requires applicants to meet the following:
1. Pass the interview successfully
2. Proof of English Language Proficiency, and obtain required high school score.
3. Pass the internal Math test.
For more information on the admissions application process and procedure kindly refer to Rabdan Academy Undergraduate Catalog.
Students seeking admission to an undergraduate degree programs must satisfy the Academy general admission requirements, meet minimum English language requirements and satisfy all other program-specific requirements that are stipulated for entry into the program.
Applicants are expected to have:
- A minimum GSC score of 80%, or equivalent for Diploma, Higher Diploma and Bachelor Programs
- For undergraduate academic programs delivered in English Language requirements by achieving at least 1250 of EmSAT or IELTS score of 5.5 or the equivalent TOEFL iBT score of 79, or equivalent
- For undergraduate academic programs delivered in Arabic Language requirements by achieving at least 950 of English in EmSAT or IELTS score of 4.5. or the equivalent TOEFL iBT score of 51, or equivalent
- For undergraduate academic programs delivered in Arabic Language requirements by achieving at least 1000 of Arabic in EmSAT test.
- Completed online application form.
- Copy of Emirates ID.
- Copy of the passport in addition to a copy of the unified number with the number Ethbara.
- Birth certificate
- High school certificate of origin and photo
- High school equivalency (for students who have studied in private schools)
- Passport size picture – white background, 4
- A copy of the family book (Khulasa AlQaid)
- IELTS Certificate – if any
For applicants fulfilled all entry requirements into the programs.
Applicants who did not meet the full admission requirements, but are found to have the ability to reach full admission criteria, may be admitted conditionally into the program at the Academy.
Conditionally admitted applicants to undergraduate degree:
- May be accepted with an overall score of 5.0 IELTS academic (with a minimum score of 4.5 IELTS academic in writing skill or equivalent) per admission procedures.
- May take no more than 12 semester credits (or equivalent) of appropriate General Education course work to contribute towards an undergraduate degree; or such other broadly comparable limits on credits as are available.
- Are allowed to take General Education credit-bearing courses only in subjects for which they have the preparation, knowledge, and skills to enable them to achieve the course learning outcomes.
To be fully admitted into the program, a student is required to pass all degree courses with a GPA of 2.5 and successfully complete non-degree language course.
To pass the non-degree language course, a student must achieve the equivalent of IETS 5.5 score on the final test, which will be a mock EMSAT test.
Tuition Fees – Preparatory
Per course/ semester (AED)
42 500.00 AED
Per Year (AED)
Tuition Fees – Program (Bachelor, Diploma)
(AED), 2850 per Credit hour
Number of Credit
Tuition Fee (AED)
Refunds (tuition Fees and Accommodation fees)
Prior to start
After 3rd week
Semester start date is as published in Rabdan academic calendar
Note : Refund is after deduction of the admission fees (See below)
Includes fees admission assessment and placement, orientation, admission administration, ID card, Student Email. This is one time payment on admission.
Other Administration Fees
Transfer Credit (per course)
Challenge Exam (per course)
Accommodation Fees (per Semester)
1st Issue (AED)
Additional copies or replacement
Letters (Enrolment verifications)
Locker key replacement