Dr. Ala Mohammad Shdouh
Assistant Professor - General Education and Foundation Program
- Name : Dr. Ala’ Mohammad Shdouh
- Address and place of residence: Emirates – Abu Dhabi
- Place of work: Rabdan Academy
- Position: Assistant Professor in the General and Foundation Program
- Tel: 00971543746824
- Nationality: Jordanian
- Place and date of birth: (Jordan) Beit yafa – Irbid – 12-18-1981
- Marital Status: Married
- Work email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal e-mail: email@example.com
- PhD in Arabic Language – Literature and Criticism – from Yarmouk University – Jordan – 2012.
- MA in Arabic language – literature and criticism – from Yarmouk University – Jordan – 2007.
- BA in Arabic Language from Yarmouk University – Jordan – 2003.
- Everything related to the Arabic language for the general and foundation program.
- Training courses and initiatives..
- Ancient and modern literary studies
- Ancient and modern critical studies
- Grammar studies
- Community studies
- Research entitled: The need for the comparative approach to some other critical approaches The two books of “Al-Omda” by Ibn Rashiq, and “Al-Mumtia” by Al-Nahshali, between the precedent and the taking” – A comparative study. Philosophical Readings: XIII pp. 1139-1155 (Q4).
- Research entitled: (Stranger to the Gulf _ Psychological Reading _ “The Game of Looking Inside and Out”)_ Journal of Al-Quds Open University_Palestine_2014.
- Research entitled: (Critic Issues in the Commandments of Criticism – A Study in Theorization, Analysis and Application). Jil Journal of Literary and Intellectual Studies / Algeria – 2014.
- Research entitled: (_ Introduction to the third part of the book “Insights and Ordnances – Technical Analytical Study) Fifteenth Literary Criticism Conference – Yarmouk University-2015.
- Research entitled: (Critical and rhetorical terms related to the verbal structure of the literary text and its advantages in the criticism of ancient Arabic prose – an original critical lexical study) – Journal of the College of Arab and Islamic Studies for Girls in Alexandria – Al-Azhar University – 2015.
- Research entitled: (Terms of Rhythmic and Vocal Structure in Criticism of Old Arabic Prose, Study in Criticism of Rhetorical Terminology) – Narrative Journal – Suez Canal University – 2015.